About Dr. Monu Singh
Dr. Monu Singh is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Narayana Superspeciality Hospital in DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon and Private Clinic in Vikas Puri, West Delhi.
The doctor has more than 21 years of experience. Dr. Monu Singh is a well qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon.
As an Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Bone Disease, Fracture Treatment, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Diseases, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement and Keyhole (Arthroscopic) Surgeries of Spine.
Dr. Monu Singh gets patients from all around DLF Phase-III in Gurgaon, Paschim Vihar and West Delhi with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
The doctor has completed his MBBS, MS (Orthopedics), F.J.R (Australia) and FMC. Currently, he is practicing as an Orthopedic Surgeon in DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Orthopedic Association, North Zone Indian Orthopedic Association, Bombay Orthopedic Society, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Indian Medical Association, World Endoscopic Spine Society and International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Monu Singh has won Gold Medal for Best Resident in Orthopedics at L.H.M.C and was also a Honorary Consultant to Cerebral Palsy Foundation of India.
Before practicing as an Orthopedic Surgeon in DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon Dr. Monu Singh was formerly a Senior Consultant Orthopedics at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute (2008- 2012), Senior Consultant Orthopedics at Kailash Hospital, Behror (2007-2008), Fellow Joint Reconstruction at Indo Australian Foundation (2007), Registrar at Flinders Medical Center & Repatriation General Hospital, Adelaide, Australia (2007), Specialist in Orthopedics at Delhi Health Services (2004-2005) and Registrar at L.H.M.C, R.M.L.H & K.S.C.H (1999-2002).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Monu Singh on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
2) Member of North Zone Indian Orthopaedic Association
3) Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society
4) Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
5) Member of Indian Medical Association
6) Member of World Endoscopic Spine Society
7) Member of International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
1) Formerly, Senior Consultant, Orthopaedics, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, (2008- 2012)
2) Formerly, Senior Consultant, Orthopaedics, Kailash Hospital, Behror, (2007-2008)
3) Formerly, Fellow, Joint Reconstruction, Indo Australian Foundation, (2007)
4) Formerly, Registrar, Flinders Medical Center & Repatriation General Hospital, Adelaide, Australia, (2007)
5) Formerly, Specialist in Orthopaedics, Delhi Health Services, (2004-2005)
6) Formerly, Registrar, L.H.M.C, R.M.L.H & K.S.C.H, (1999-2002)
1. Awarded Gold Medal for Best Resident in Orthopaedics, L.H.M.C
2. Honorary Consultant to Cerebral Palsy Foundation of India