About Dr. Divya Jain
Dr. Divya Jain is a reputed Dermatologist in Rohini, North West Delhi, who practices at Dr. Divya Jain Clinic in Rohini, North West Delhi. Dr. Divya Jain is proficient in handling a number of Dermatology procedures such as microdermabrasion, medi-facials, dermato-surgeries, face polishing, nail disorders, psoriasis, hair regrowth, fungal infections, laser hair removal and more in Rohini.
Additionally, Dr. Divya Jain is Dermatologist in Rohini, who has expertise in chemical peels, medi-facials, radio frequency (ablative & non-ablative), microdermabrasion, electroporation and dermato-surgeries (mole/cyst/lipoma excision, punch and suction blister grafting for vitiligo, acne scar repair and skin biopsy), Mesotherapy, Dermaroller, Laser Comb, Human Platelet Lysate (HPL) and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), etc. She's quite an experienced dermatologist in Rohini, North West Delhi and known for Lasers such as Excilite, CO2 Fraxel, Pixel, Q Switch Nd YAG and Laser Hair Removal techniques (Diode and IPL) etc as a Dermatologist in Rohini.
Dr. Divya Jain has done MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2009 and DDVL from Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha in 2013. Before practicing at Dr. Divya Jain Clinic, Dr. Divya Jain worked with Junior Resident at Swami Dayanand Hospital, Shahdara, Delhi, Junior Resident at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi as a consultant Dermatologist. Dr. Divya Jain has been a meritorious student all throughout her academic career and has been bestowed with numerous prestigious certificates of merit and honours in various subjects.
Dr. Divya Jain is Dermatologist in Rohini, who is member of delhi medical association.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Divya Jain on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Association
1) Presently, Dermatologist & Cosmetologist her own Private Clinic
2) Formerly, Junior Resident at Swami Dayanand Hospital, Shahdara, Delhi
3) Formerly, Junior Resident at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi
1) Hallermann–Streiff syndrome with cutaneous manifestations: International Journal of Dermatology. 29 Oct 2013 DOI: 10.1111/ijd.12172
2) Dowling-Degos disease and hidradenitis suppurativa: Co occurrence or association: Indian Dermatology Online Journal. 2013 Jul-Sep 4(3): 191–194. (PMCID: PMC3752473)
3) Post-traumatic acquired polyonychia: a rare occurrence: Dermatol Online J. 2012 Jun 15 18(6):10 (PMID: 22747934)
4) Presented a Poster on Tuberous Xanthoma: A Case Report at DERMACON 2012