About Dr. N M Agarwal
Dr. N M Agarwal is a Senior Consultant General Physician in Delhi who practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi.
Dr. N M Agarwal is a qualified General Physician in Delhi and his area of expertise includes obesity, high blood pressure, cardiac & vascular diseases, Hypertension (High Blood Pressure), Diabetes, Lipid Abnormalities (High Cholesterol), Obesity and Weight Management, Asthma and Other Respiratory problems, Anemia, Infectious diseases, HIV Counseling, Management of drug overdoses & poisoning, Environmental diseases and Animal Bites, Pre-operation checks, Health Check-up, Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, Dengue fever, Individual counseling for patients living with HIV/AIDS or newly diagnosed and concerned about coping with the illness, partner notification, community resources, long-term psychosocial support, Industrial chemical exposure, drowning, electrical injuries, radiation injuries, snake bite, lizard bite, dog bite, insect or scorpion bite.
Dr. N M Agarwal is a well – known General Physician in Delhi who has completed his MBBS and MD (Medicine & Therapeutics).
Dr. N M Agarwal is a prominent General Physician in Delhi who has also been the member of Delhi Medical Council and Rajasthan Medical Council.
Dr. N M Agarwal is a famous General Physician in Delhi who was formerly a Senior Consultant & Unit Head at Janki Das Kapoor Hospital, Consultant at Shri Jeewan Hospital, Consultant at Khera Hospital, Senior Resident at RML Hospital and Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. N M Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Member of Rajasthan Medical Council
1. Presently, Sr. Consultant in Internal Medicine Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Sr. Consultant & Unit Head at Janki Das Kapoor Hospital
3. Formerly, Consultant at Shri Jeewan Hospital
4. Formerly, Consultant at Khera Hospital
5. Formerly, Sr. Resident at RML Hospital
6. Formerly, Sr. Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital