About Dr. Vineet Varghese
Dr. Vineet Varghese is a Consultant Spine and Neuro Surgeon in Uttam Nagar. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Private Clinic in Uttam Nagar, West Delhi and BLK Super Specialty Hospital in Pusa Road, Central Delhi.
The doctor is having more than 8 years of experience. Dr. Vineet Varghese is a qualified Spine and Neuro Surgeon in Uttam Nagar.
As a Spine and Neuro Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Brain Tumors, Skull Base Tumors, Malignant Tumors, Pituitary Tumors, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Spinal Disorders, Aging Spine, Arthritis, Astrocytoma, Cervical Myelopathy, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation, Spinal Cord Dysraphya, Spinal Cord Injuries & Fractures, Cerebrovascular Disorders, Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM), Brain Aneurysm and Cavernous Angioma.
Patients from all around Uttam Nagar, Pusa Road and entire Delhi come to Dr. Vineet Varghese with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Spine and Neuro Surgeon.
Dr. Vineet Varghese has completed his education mainly from New Delhi. He did his MBBS from SMCSI Medical College & Hospital, Kerala University in 2009, DNB (General Surgery) from Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi in 2014 and DNB (Neuro Surgery) from Vardhman Memorial Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in 2017. Currently, Dr. Vineet Varghese is practicing as a Spine and Neuro Surgeon in Uttam Nagar and Rajender Nagar.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Vineet Varghese has been a Gold medalist, MBBS at Dr. SMCSI Medical College and Hospital in 2009 and won best All Rounder Outgoing Student Award at Mount St. Mary’s School, New Delhi in 2001.
Before practicing as a Spine and Neuro Surgeon in Uttam Nagar, Dr. Vineet Varghese was formerly DNB training at Department of Neurosurgery at Vardhman Memorial Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi (2014 - 2017), Senior Residency Department of General Surgeon at Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital in Raghuvir Nagar, Junior Residency at Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital in New Delhi and Junior Residency at Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences and Hospital in Dehradun.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vineet Varghese on www.Lazoi.com.
Neurological Society of India
Delhi Neurological Association
Life Member Indian and Delhi Medical Association
1. Presently, Associate Consultant at Dr. BLK Hospital, New Delhi (2017 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, DNB training at Department of Neurosurgery at Vardhman Memorial Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2014 - 2017)
3. Formerly, Senior Residency Department of General Surgeon at Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital, Raghuvir Nagar
4. Surgery Resident at Northern Railway Central Hospital.
4. Formerly, Junior Residency at Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital, New Delhi
5. Formerly, Junior Residency at Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences and Hospital, Dehradun
1. Gold medalist, MBBS at Dr. SMCSI Medical College and Hospital in 2009
2. Best all rounder outgoing student award at Mount St. Mary’s School, New Delhi in 2001
• PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
1. “A Prospective Study of Preventable Causes of Traumatic Head Injury and its adherence in Indian Scenario”. Thesis submitted for DNB training period in Neurosurgery from 2014-2017.
2. Poster Presentation: “Unusual presentation of Ruptured Epidermoid Cyst”, Neurosciences Update conference, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in December,2016.
Awarded 2nd prize for best poster
3. Oral presentation: “Indirect and Direct bypass procedures for Chronic Ischemic Brain Diseases: A beginner’s perspective”
DNACON, BLK Hospital, New Delhi on 23rd and 24th January,2016.
Names: Dr. Vineet Varghese, Dr.K.C.Sharma
4. Sanjeev Singhal, Anu Singhal, Pankaj K. Arora, Vineet Varghese, “Adult Ileo-Ileo-Caecal Intussusception: Case Report and Literature Review,” Case Reports in Surgery, vol. 2012, Article ID 789378, 4 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/789378
5. Sanjeev Singhal, Anu Singhal, Rahul Tugnait, Vineet Varghese, “Anorectal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: A Case Report and Literature Review,” Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine, vol. 2013, Article ID 934875, 4 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/934875
6. “PSA indices in early detection of Prostate Carcinoma and correlation with Clinical & Radiological Methods”. Thesis submitted and accepted for DNB training period in General Surgery from 2011-2014.
7. Paper presentation at AMASICON on TEP in Indore, India on August 2013.
8. Paper presentation at ENDOSURG 2013 on Lap appendicectomy in AIIMS, New Delhi (March,2013).
9. Paper presentation at ENDOSURG 2011 on “Use of drain in Lap Cholecystectomy” as well as “Gossypiboma” at AIIMS, New Delhi (2011).
10. Paper presentation at ENDOSURG 2011 on “Gossypiboma” at AIIMS, New Delhi (2011).
11. “Diabetic Foot-complications” paper presentation at Northern Railway Central Hospital in September, 2012.
12. “Tuberculosis in Brain and Current Therapy” paper presentation at SMCSI medical College CME in October,2006.