About Dr. Neetu Singhal
Dr. Neetu Singal is a Consultant Neonatologist and practices at W Pratiksha Hospital in Sector 56 & Vedanta Child Clinic in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Neetu Singal has Completed MBBS from Mysore Medical College in 2002, MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London in 2010, Neonatal Intensive Care Fellowship from Royal College Of London, Uk in 2006 & Advanced Paediatric Life Support Course from Royal College Of London, Uk in 2006 and has expertise in New Born Care, Adolescent Medicine, Child Care, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Vaccination/ Immunization, Growth & Development Evaluation, Newborn Jaundice, Congenital Disorders, Development Assessment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Neetu Singal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of General Medical Council, UK
2. Member of Karnataka Medical Council
3. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
1. Formerly, Senior Resident at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon from (2013 - 2014)
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at Fortis Hospital from (2012 - 2013)
3. Formerly, Clinical Associate at Vasundhra Hospital from (2009 - 2012)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident at Hull Royal Infirmary, UK from (2007 - 2008)
5. Formerly, Clinical Fellow, Neonatology at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, UK from (2005 – 2007)
6. Formerly, Senior Resident at William Harvey Hospital, UK from (2004 - 2005)
7. Formerly, Internship at Mysore Medical College from (2001 - 2002)