About Dr. Ashish Taneja
Dr. Ashish Taneja is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Center in Sector 8, Faridabad.
Dr. Ashish Taneja has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2003 & MS (Orthopaedic Surgery) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 2007 and has expertise in Joint Diseases, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Arthroscopy, Sports Injuries, Fractures, Accident cases, Joint Pain, Deformity Correction, Traumatology, Complex Trauma, Reconstruction etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashish Taneja on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. Member of SICOT (International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and
4. Member of Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis
5. Member of World Orthopaedic Concern
6. Member of International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on
Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
1. Fellowship in Joint Reconstruction & Hip Preservation from University of Calgary, Canada
2. Fellowship in Joint Reconstruction & Hip Preservation from University of Missouri, USA
1. Formerly, Associate Consultant Department of Orthopaedics at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi (2013-2015)
2. Formerly, Junior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Rockland Hospital, Dwarka, (2012-2013)
3. Formerly, Junior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Bensups Hospital, Dwarka (2012-2012)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident Orthopaedic Surgeon at Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi (2011-2012)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded scholarship for attending the 22nd CUHK-AADO Comprehensive Bioskill Course in April 2010 at Hong Kong.
2. Awarded Best Research Award at 9th Annual Fellows Research Symposium at University of Calgary held on May 4, 2016