About Dr. Rajiva Gupta
Dr. Rajiva Gupta is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) & Defence Colony as a rheumatologist. He is presently provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony.
Dr. Rajiva Gupta has tremendous experience in the fields of Immunology, Rheumatology and treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon and Defence Colony.
Dr. Rajiva Gupta is an expert in managing patients of Rheumatic heart disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rheumatic fever, Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), Myopathies (muscle disorders), HIV & rheumatic diseases, Hepatitis C virus & rheumatic diseases, Antiphospholipid syndrome (autoimmune disease), Fibromyalgia (causeless pain in the muscles), CAPS (Cryopyrin-Associated Autoinflammatory Syndrome) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon and Defence Colony.
Dr. Rajiva Gupta has completed his MBBS from PMCH, Patiala in 1987, MD (Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1994, MRCP (UK) from Royal College of Physicians, UK in 2000 and DNB from Diplomate of National Board in 1996.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajiva Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Member of British Society of Rheumatology
3. Member of National College of Chest Physicians
4. Member of National Osteoporosis Society
5. Member of Indian Rheumatism Association
6. Member of Indian Immunology Society
7. Member of International reviewer of Kelley’s Text book of Rheumatology
8. Member of International Advisory Board of Davidson’s
9. Member of International Advisory Board of Kumar & Clark
10. Adjunct Faculty Member of Centre for Medical Education and Technology
11. Member of International Advisory Board of Davidson’
12. Member of International Advisory Board of Bates Guide to Physicial Examination
1. Formerly, Senior Resident Department of Medicine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
2. Formerly, Clinical Research Fellow (SPR) at Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases Bath, UK