About Dr. Ravi Sautha
Dr. Ravi Sauhta is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices at Max Healthcare Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase I, Gurgaon.
Dr. Ravi Sauhta has completed MBBS from Nagpur University in 1988, MS (Orthopaedics) from MG Institute of Medical Sciences in 1991, M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from Seychelles University, USA, 2012, AOFF from Regions Hospital St. Paul, USA in 2008 & FIAMS from IMA Academy of Medial Specialities in 2014 and has expertise in Hip Replacement, Trauma Surgery, Knee Replacement, Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Pain Management Counseling, Joint Pain, Elbow Replacement etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ravi Sauhta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
2. Life Member of Haryana Medical Council, Chandigarh
3. Life Member of Bombay Medical Council, Mumbai
4. Life Member of IMA Haryana
5. Life Member of Bombay Orthopedic Society
6. Life Member of Indian Foot Society
7. Life Member of ISKSAA
8. Life Member of Trauma Society of India
9. Life Member of AO Trauma Association
10. Founder Member of Indian Orthobiologist Society
11. Founder Member of Indian Orthopedic Global Academy
12. Founder Member of Gurgoan Orthopedic Society
13. Associate Member of Indian Rheumatology Association
14. Member of Indian Health Organisation
15. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
16. Member of Delhi Orthopedic Association
17. Member of Indian Medical Association
18. Member of Maharastra Medical Council
19 Member of AO Trauma Foundation