About Dr. Niraj Kumar
Dr. Niraj Kumar is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Max Healthcare Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon.
Dr. Niraj Kumar has completed MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College & Hospital, Bhagalpur, MD (General Medicine) from Patna Medical College & Hospital, Patna, DM (Cardiology) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, MBA-HCS (Health care Services) & FSCAI and has expertise in Acute Heart Attack And Emergency Cardiac Care, Coronary Angiography ( Through Radial Route ), Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty And Stenting (Through Radial Route), Primary and Complex Angioplasty, Pacemaker & ICD Implantation, Chronic Cardiac Conditions, Balloon Angioplasty, Stenting Of Aorta And Renal Artery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Niraj Kumar on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Indian Medical Association
2) Life Member of Association of physicians of India
3) Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
1) Formerly, Physician at National Heart Institute, East of Kailash
2) Formerly, Junior Consultant & Hon’y consultant in department of cardiology, Batra hospital & Medical Research Centre
3) Formerly, Consultant in Department of Cardiology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
4) Formerly, Clinical Director & Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiology, Alchemist Institute of medical sciences, Gurgaon