About Dr. Tapan Ghose
Dr. Tapan Ghose is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at GNH Hospital in Sector 14, Gurgaon.
Dr. Tapan Ghose has Completed MBBS from Silchar Medical College, Silchar in 1988, MD (General Medicine) from Assam Medial College, Dibrugarh in 1993 & DNB (Cardiology) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2001 and has expertise in Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Transradial Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Electrophysiology Study, Device Implantation, Carotid Artery Disease, Chest Pain Treatment, Treatment of Arrhythmia etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tapan Ghose on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Medical Council of India
1. Formerly, Director & Head Cardiologist at Paras Hospital
2. Formerly, Chief Cardiologist at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
3. Formerly, Chief Cardiologist at Fortis Escorts Hospital
4. Formerly, Chief Cardiologist at GNH Hospital