About Dr. M Shafi Kuchay
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is an endocrinologist at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and provides OPD as an endocrinologist.
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is an experienced endocrinologist at Medanta in Gurgaon who has expertise in diabetes in adults and in pregnancy, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis and other metabolic bone disorders, insulin resistance syndromes including polycystic ovary syndrome, adrenal disorders, pituitary disorders, obesity and other endocrine diseases.
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is well versed in managing patients of thyrotoxicosis, thyroid lump or swelling, Grave’s disease, post-partum thyroiditis, iodine induced thyroid disease, simple goiter, multinodular goiter, delayed puberty, amenorrhea, male hypogonadism, polycystic ovarian disease, gynaecomastia, hirsutism, Turner’s syndrome, Klinefelter’s syndrome, hyperparathyroidism, parathyroid carcinoma, Cushing’s syndrome, adrenal insufficiency, primary hyperaldosteronism, phaeochromocytoma, paraganglioma, congenital adresnal hyperplasia, hypergastrinaemia of achlorhydria, pancreatic cancer, neuro-endocrine tumor, insulin resistance syndromes etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay has completed his MBBS with Internship from ASCOMS, University of Jammu in 2006, MD (internal medicine) from ASCOMS, University of Jammu in 2010 and DM (Endocrinology) from SKIMS, Jammu and Kashmir in 2014 to be an endocrinologist.
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is among few endocrinologists at Medanta in Gurgaon who are members of various medical associations of India.
Dr. M Shafi Kuchay is a member of Indian Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology.
As an endocrinologist he has been awarded with AE-PCOS Best paper presentation award 2011 Research paper on “Girls are more insulin resistant than boys at birth using cord blood collection”.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. M Shafi Kuchay on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology
1. Formerly, Associate Consultant, Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes at Medanta – The Medicity (2014 - Till Date)
2. Formerly, Senior Resident, Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes at Medanta – The Medicity (2010 - 2011)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. The Fifth Annual IJEM Awards 2015 for excellence in Endocrine writing, for the paper, “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on glycemic parameters and progression of prediabetes to diabetes: A 1-year, open-label randomized study”.
2. Best paper presentation award in annual AE-PCOS conference in AIIMS, New Delhi, in 2011 for my paper, Girls are more insulin resistant than boys at birth using cord blood collections.