About Dr. Sabhyata Gupta
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is a consultant gynecologic oncologist and practices at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). She is a leading expert who provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has a vast experience in dealing with robotic gynaecological surgery, colposcopy, advanced gynae laprosocpy, gynae oncology etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is well versed in treating menstrual abnormalities (irregular periods, heavy bleeding during periods, scanty bleeding during periods), infertility, birth control and family planning, medical termination of pregnancy (abortion), ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, uterine fibroids, sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, post-menopausal bleeding, tuberculosis of the female genital tract, vaginismus (painful n spontaneous spams of the vagina preventing sexual intercourse), dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse), intersex conditions (Turner's syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome)1), multi-foetal pregnancy (twin/ triplet/ quadruplet pregnancy), multiple pregnancies, difficult labour (malpresentations of the foetus during labour, prolonged labour), caesarean section, placental abnormalities, gestational diabetes (pregnancy induced diabetes), polycystic ovarian disease, dysfunctional uterine bleeding/ abnormal uterine bleeding, cord around the neck, Rh incompatibility, pre-eclampsia (pregnancy induced kidney disease), gestational jaundice (jaundice during pregnancy), anaemia during pregnancy, threatened abortion, missed abortion, ante-natal care and post-natal care etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta has completed her MBBS from Jammu Medical College in 1987, Indo German Training Course in “Advanced endoscopic surgery in gynecology from Giessen School of Endoscopic Surgery (Germany), Diploma-Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery from University Hospitals Schieswig–Holstein, Kiel, (Germany) in 2006, Observership training programme in Uro-gynaecological Oncology from Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai, India, Robotic Gynaecological surgery training from france in 2010 and MD (Gynaecology) from Govt. Medical College, Jammu in 1991.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is among few gynecologists at Medanta in Gurgaon who are members of various medical associations of India.
Dr. Sabhyata Gupta is a member of International Gynaecological Cancer Society, European Society of Gynaecological Oncology, FOGSI - Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India, Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India, IMA - Indian Medical Association, NARCHI – National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India, DGES – Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society, Indian Menopause Society, Indian Fertility Society and IAGE- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sabhyata Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of International Gynaecological Cancer Society
2. Member of European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
3. Life Member of Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India
4. Life Member of Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India
5. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
6. Life Member of National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India
7. Life Member of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society
8. Life Member of Indian Menopause Society
9. Life Member of Indian Fertility Society
10. Life Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Bharat Jyoti Award Award Conferred By India International Friendship Society, Delhi, 2009
2. Bharat Excellence Award & Gold Medal Conferred By The Friendship Forum Of India, Delhi, 2009
3. Rising Personalities Of India & Gold Award By International Penguin Publishing House, Delhi, 2009
4. Pride Of India Gold Award Conferred By The Friendship Forum Of India, Delhi, 2009
5. Arch Of Excellence Award (Medicare) At All India Achievers Conference, Delhi, 2009