About Dr. Raman Tanwar
Dr. Raman Tanwar is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Jyoti Hospital & Urology Center in Jharsa Road & CK Birla Hospital for Women in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Raman Tanwar has completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi in 2005, MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College in 2011 & MCh (Urology) from PGIMER & Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi in 2016 and has expertise in Urology, Male Infertility, Stone Diseases, Stone Urinary Tract, Urodynamics, Prostate Laser Surgery, Cystoscopy, Ureteroscopy, Genitourinary Surgery, Andrology, Laparoscopy, Dysmenorrhea Treatment, Urologic Oncology, Pediatric Urology, Reconstructive Urology, Endourology, Urinary Tract Infection, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Minimally Invasive Urology, Urinary Incontinence Treatment, Transurethral Resection of The Prostate, etc.
You can book an appointment online with Dr. Raman Tanwar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
2. Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
3. Member of Urological Society of India
4. Member of American Urological Association
5. Member of Men's Health Society of India
6. Member of North Zone Urological Society of India
7. Member of Delhi Urological Society
8. Member of Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Endoscopic Surgeons of India
9. Member of Indian Medical Association
10. Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
11. Member of European Association of Urology
12. Member of Indian Association of Medical Journal Editors
1. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery