About Dr. Rajni Sharma
Dr. Rajni Sharma is a Consultant Heart Specialist and Cardiologist in Patel Nagar. She is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Sehgal Heart Centre in Patel Nagar, Delhi & Narayana Superspeciality Hospital in DLF Phase III, Gurgaon.
Her area of expertise includes Angiography, Angioplasty, Device Implantation, Cardiac Tamponade, Valvular Heart Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Acute pulmonary Edema, Neurocardiogenic Syncope and Postural Hypotension.
She has more than 9 years of experience. Dr. Rajni Sharma is a qualified Heart Specialist and Cardiologist in Patel Nagar.
Dr. Rajni Sharma has completed her education mainly from Bangalore. She did her MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, RGUHS in 2002, MD (Medicine) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi in 2008 and DM (Cardiology) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Research & Sciences, Bangalore in 2014. Currently, Dr. Rajni Sharma is practicing as an Heart Specialist and Cardiologist in Patel Nagar.
Patients from Punjabi Bagh, Patel Nagar and entire Delhi come to Dr. Rajni Sharma with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as an Heart Specialist and Cardiologist.
Dr. Rajni Sharma has attended many conferences that are I- fisch (Interactive forum on intervention for structural heart disease), Annual CSI Conference 2011, Bombay, Connexion Clinical Cardiology Teaching program, Annual Conference of Cardiology Society of India ¬– Presented Adult TOF case, Pacemaker Therapy Summit in Bangalore and SCAI Training Program in Year 2015.
Before practicing as an Heart Specialist and Cardiologist in Patel Nagar, Dr. Rajni Sharma was formerly an Assistance Professor Cardiology Department at Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi, (2015 to 2015) and Formerly a Senior Cardiologist at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi (2014 to 2015).
She has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Medical Association, Cardiological Society of India, Delhi and Indian College of Cardiology, Bangalore. Dr. Rajni Sharma is a famous Heart Specialist and Cardiologist in Patel Nagar.
To add to her achievements, Dr. Rajni Sharma has also won 2nd Prize in N.N. Gupta award for thesis paper presentation – Correlation between plasma hsCRP with ejection fraction in Acute Myocardial Infarction - UPICON 2007 and 3rd Prize in G.P. Elhence Award – Medicine Quiz session – UPICON 2007.
Dr. Rajni Sharma has published Original Article: Clinical characteristics, angiographic profile and in hospital mortality in acute coronary syndrome patients in south Indian population, Rajni Sharma et al, Heart India, Vol 2/ Issue 3 in Jul-sep 2014, Silent destruction of the aortic and mitral valve by Klebsiella pneumonia Endocarditis – Case Report, K.H Srinivas, Rajni Sharma, et al. BMJ Case Rep 2013. Doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-200704 and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajni Sharma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Cardiological Society of India, Delhi
3. Member of Indian College of Cardiology, Bangalore
1. Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
1. Presently, Cardiologist at Febris Multi Speciality Hospital, Narela
2. Presently, Cardiologist at Maharaja Agresen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh
3. Presently, Cardiologist at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh
4. Formerly, Assistance Professor Cardiology Department at Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi, (2015 to 2015)
5. Formerly, Post DM SR at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi (2014 to 2015)
6. Formerly, Senior Consultant cardiologist at Saroj Supers peciality Hospital, Rohini (2015 to 2017)
• AWARDS & HONOURS:
1. 2nd Prize in N.N. Gupta award for thesis paper presentation- Correlation between plasma hsCRP with ejection fraction in Acute Myocardial Infarction - UPICON 2007
2. 3rd Prize in G.P. Elhence Award- Medicine Quiz session. UPICON 2007
3. Fellow SCAI ( To be awarded) – New Orleon USA, May 2017.
1.Original Article:- Clinical characteristics, angiographic profile and in hospital mortality in acute coronary syndrome patients in south Indian population. Rajni Sharma et al, Heart India, Vol 2/ Issue 3 / Jul-sep 2014.
2.Large Right atrial clot presenting as acute pulmonary thromboembolism in a case of rheumatic mitral stenosis after PTMC – Case Report Rajni Sharma, et al.JICC 5 (2015) 164-167.
3. Silent destruction of the aortic and mitral valve by Klebsiella pneumonia Endocarditis- Case Report, K.H Srinivas, Rajni Sharma, et al. BMJ Case Rep 2013. Doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-200704.
4. A mycotic aneurysm: A rare and dreaded complication of Infective endocarditis. Vivek single, Rajni Sharma et al. BMJ Case Rep 2013. Doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-200016
5. Interrupted Aortic Arch presenting as Horner's syndrome: an unusual Presentation –Image.Puttegowda B, Rajni Sharma et al. Heart Asia 2013:5:260-262. Doi:10.1136/heartasia-2013-010446
6. An extraordinary survival at the age of 67 years in an unoperated case of tetralogy of Fallot presenting as systemic hypertension despite RV dysfunction-Case Report Prakash SS, Rajni Sharma, et al. BMJ Case Rep 2014. Doi:10.1136/bcr-2013- 202647
7. Spinal epidural hematoma e A rare and debilitating complication of thrombolytic therapy: Case Report, Kamal Gupta, Rajni Sharma, et al. Journal of cardiovascular disease research 4 (2013) 236-238.
8. A Rare Presentation with Angina and Pseudoinfarct ECG Pattern in A Patient with Severe Form Ebstein's Anomaly: Case Report.Navin Agrawal, DM, Ravindranath KS, Soumya Patra, Ashish Agarwal, Kamal Gupta, Rajni Sharma and CN Manjunath, Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research Vol. 5 / Issue 1 Jan–Mar, 2014
9. Non-Familial Left Atrial Myxoma in an Adolescent: A Rare Mimic of Mitral Stenosis– Original article, Navin Agrawal, DM, Soumya Patra, Ashish Agarwal, Kamal Gupta, Sunil Srinivas, Rajni Sharma and Manjunath CN Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research Vol. 5 / Issue 1Jan–Mar 2014
10. Congenital sub- total IVC obstruction and rheumatic severe mitral – treated percutaneously in a single stage procedure using the same hardware – case Report, K.S. Ravindranath, Rajni Sharma et al. JICC XXX (2014) 1-4.
11. Unusual Presentation of Hyaline vascular Castleman Disease, Correspondence Dinesh Kumar, Rajni Sharma JAPI. Vol.56. July 2008.
12. Polyarthritis associated with a testicular tumour – Case Report.D. Kumar, Rajni et al, JAPI Vol. 56. January 2008.
13. Unusual Presentation of Hyaline vascular Castleman Disease, Case Report. Dinesh Kumar, Rajni Indian medical gazette Jan. 2007
1. i- fisch( Interactive forum on intervention for structural heart disease).
2. Annual CSI Conference 2011, Bombay.
3. Connexion Clinical Cardiology Teaching programme
4. 65 Annual Conference of Cardiology Society of india-
Presented Adult TOF case.
5. Cardiology update in clinics- SRM Institute in Chennai, participation.
6. Advanced Cardiovascular solutions(ACVS INDIA) Conference participation.
7. CME on adult congenital heart disease- AMRITA Institute, Kochi
8. Annual conference on Echocardiography, Bangalore. Year 2014
9. Pacemaker Therapy Summit, Bangalore.
10. Case Presentation- congenital heart disease,Clinical Cardiology update- Sri Satya Sai Institute, Bangalore.
11. 10th International transradial intervention course, TRICO, Ahemdabad.
12. 10th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Scientific Session, New Delhi.
13. TPS Diabetic Symposia, Bangalore.
14. SCAI Training Progammme. Year 2015
15. IIC Summit, case presentation, Medanta.
16. CSI-NIC, Mid term meet in Delhi.
17. INDOJAPENESE CTO Club participation in SGPGI, Lucknow.
18. India Live 2015 conference participation, Chennai.
19. International conferenceTCT- SFO, USA.
20. International conference-Asia Pacific Conference- Case Presentation on left Main Bifurcation Stenting, Singapore.
21. India Live, New delhi.