About Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is a Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. She is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 15 years of experience. Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is a well qualified Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As an Obstetrician & Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Gynecological Endoscopy, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Primary Abdominal Pregnancy, Endometriosis, Abdominal / Vaginal Hysterectomy, Tubal Ligation, Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP), Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, Infertility Management / Ovulation Induction & Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and OHSS (Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome).
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is an expert on medico-legal issues. She has been invited as Faculty/Speaker to numerous conferences, workshops and seminars.
Patients from all around Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal has completed her MBBS from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur and DNB from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Before practicing as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal was formerly a Senior Resident at DDU Hospital and Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
She is also the life member of some prestigious organizations like National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Indian Fertility Society and Delhi Medical Association. Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is a famous Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
2. Life Member of The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
3. Life Member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
4. Life Member of Indian Fertility Society
5. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
1. Fellowship Program in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy - Cochin, Kerala
1. Formerly, a Senior Resident at DDU Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
1. She has been awarded the ‘Distinguished Services Award’, by the Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
2. ‘Special Appreciation Award’, by Max Healthcare Limited.