About Dr. B K Singh
Dr. B K Singh is a Senior Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 35 years of experience in the Indian Armed forces Medical Services. Dr. B K Singh is a well qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
He has performed more than 5000 Arthroplasty procedures. As an Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Joint Replacement Surgery, Uni Condylar Knee Replacement, Resurfacing Hip Arthroplasty, Thrust plate prosthesis THR, Resurfacing Shoulder Arthroplasty (Copeland), Total Ankle Replacement, Robotic Total Hip Replacement and Robotic Total Knee Replacement.
Dr. B K Singh is the only orthopedic surgeon in India who has given positive results of Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements. He is also a postgraduate examiner and DNB inspector.
Patients from the neighboring areas of Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to visit Dr. B K Singh with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. B K Singh has completed his MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College Pune in 1972, MS (Surgery) from Armed Forces Medical College Pune in 1981 and MS (Ortho) from Armed Forces Medical College Pune in 1987.
He is also the life member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Arthroplasty Association, Indian Orthopedic Association, Association Surgeons of India (Armed Forces Chapter) and President of Delhi Orthopedic Association (DOA). Dr. B K Singh is a famous Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. B K Singh on www.Lazoi.com.
1. President Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
2. Life Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association
3. Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
4. Life Member of Association Surgeons of India
1. Super Speciality Training in Joint Replacement Surgery (1991-1993)
2. Trained in Institute of Orthopaedics, The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry, University of Birmingham (UK) for two years
3. Trained in Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery Osaka, Japan, 2003