About Dr. Atul Luthra
Dr. Atul Luthra is a Consultant Endocrinologist and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon.
Dr. Atul Luthra has Completed MBBS from Medical College, Amritsar in 1981, MD (General Medicine) from Medical College, Amritsar in 1985 & DNB (Endocrinology) from National Board of Examinations in 1991 and has expertise in Adrenal Disorders, Bone and Calcium Metabolism, Diabetes during Pregnancy, Diabetic Foot, Disorder of Sexual Differentiation, Endocrinology, Erectile Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders, Growth Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Atul Luthra on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Formerly, Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from (1986 - 1987)
2. Formerly, Registrar Medicine at Lady Hardinge Medical College from (1987 - 1990)
3. Formerly, Medical Advisor at Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited from (1990 - 1991)
4. Formerly, Clinical Consultant at Luthra Medical Centre & Hospitals from (1991 - 2006)
5. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj from (2007 - 2008)
6. Formerly, Senior Consultant & HOD at Paras Hospital, Sushant Lok from (2008 - 2009)
1. Rashtriya Rattan Award, 2006
2. Arch Of Excellence (Medicare) Award, 2006
3. Coeur D’or” (Heart Of Gold) Award, 2006