About Dr. Anshum Aneja Arora
Dr. Anshum Aneja Arora is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Aro Health in Sector 38, Gurgaon.
Dr. Anshum Aneja Arora has completed MBBS from RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain in 2008, Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases from MGM Medical College, Indore in 2010, DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from Fortis Hospital, Delhi in 2013 & FCCP (Pulmonary Medicine) from American College Of Chest Physicians in 2014 and has expertise in Lung Functions Test, Sleep Study, Diagnostic Bronchoscopy, Tuberculosis Treatment, Allergy Treatment, Nebulization, Smoking Related Illness etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anshum Aneja Arora on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Chest Society
2. Member of American College of Chest Physicians
3. Member of European Respiratory Society
1. Presently, Consultant Pulmonologist at Aro Health (2015 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at MS Ramaiah Group Of Hospital (2013 - 2014)
3. Formerly, Senior Registrar at Fortis Hospital (2011 - 2013)
4. Formerly, Senior Registrar at Max Hospital (2010 - 2011)
5. Formerly, Resident Doctor at MGM Medical College (2008 - 2010)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded, University Topper (Vikram University), 2008
2. Awarded, Dr. KM Mahadik Memorial Award, 2008
3. Awarded, MBBS Gold Medalist
4. Awarded, Fortis Star Award
5. Awarded, DNB Gold Medalist (Dr. M.Santosham Award), 2013