About Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a Consultant Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 24 years of experience to his credit. Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a well qualified Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As an Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Pediatric Orthopedics, Spine Surgery, Congenital Hip Dislocation, Club Foot Deformity, Scoliosis Correction, Kyphosis Correction, Limb Lengthening Surgery, Perthes Disease Treatment and Slipped Capital Femoral Physis.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to visit Dr. Sanjay Sarup with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon.
Dr. Sanjay Sarup has completed his MBBS from University of Kashmir, MS (Orthopedics) from PGIMR Chandigarh and M. Ch (Orthopedics) from Dundee, UK.
Before practicing as an Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Sanjay Sarup was formerly associated with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi and Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon.
He is also the member of some organizations like Indian Arthroplasty Association, The Indian Orthopedic Association, Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India, The Bombay Orthopedic Society, The Delhi Orthopedic Association, The Spine Society – Delhi and AP Spine Association. Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a well known Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanjay Sarup on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons at Glasgow
2. Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association
3. Member of The Indian Orthopedic association
4. Member of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India
5. Member of The Bombay Orthopedic Society
6. Member of The Delhi Orthopedic Association
7. Member of The Spine Society, Delhi
8. Member of AP Spine Association
1. Royal College of Surgeons of England - Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, 1998