About Dr. Rishi Gupta
Dr. Rishi Gupta is the Best Cardiologist in Sector 21 A Faridabad. He practices at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences in Faridabad Sector 21.
Dr. Rishi Gupta has more than 2 decades of experience. He is a well-known Cardiologist in Faridabad.
As a Cardiologist, his area of expertise includes Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Peripheral Artery Disease, Angioplasty & Coronary Angioplasty, Structural Heart Disease Intervention, Peripheral Vascular Disease Intervention, Radial Angioplasty & Complex Angioplasty, CRT & CRT-D Implantation, Chrome Total Occlusion, Post Bypass Graft blockages and Left Main Bifurcation Disease. Patients from Faridabad Sector 21 and entire Faridabad come to Dr. Rishi Gupta with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully known techniques.
Dr. Rishi Gupta has completed his education mainly from Lucknow. He did his MBBS from KGMC, Lucknow in 1989, MD (Medicine) (Gold Medal) from KGMC, Lucknow in 1993, DM (Cardiology) from SGPGI, Lucknow in 1996 and DNB (Cardiology) from National Board of Examinations, Delhi in 1996. Currently Dr. Rishi Gupta practices as a Cardiologist in Faridabad.
To add in his achievements, Dr. Rishi Gupta has won N N Gupta Gold Medal for Best Medicine Student.
Dr. Rishi Gupta has been a fellow at American College of Cardiology (FACC) in the USA, fellow at Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI) in USA and Fellow at European Society of Cardiology.
Before practicing as a Cardiologist in Faridabad, Dr. Rishi Gupta was formerly the Head of Cardiology Department at Fortis Escort Hospital in Faridabad and Head of Cardiology Department at QRG Hospital in Faridabad.
You can book an online appointment with the best Cardiologist in Sector 21 A Faridabad - Dr. Rishi Gupta on www.Lazoi.com
1) Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC), USA
2) Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI), USA
3) Fellow, European Society of Cardiology
1) Presently, Director of Cardiology at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
2) Formerly, Head of Cardiology Dept. at Fortis Escort Hospital, Faridabad
3) Formerly, Head of Cardiology Dept. at QRG Hospital, Faridabad
1) N N Gupta Gold Medal for Best Medicine Student
• PUBLICATIONS (Articles):
1) Use of Captopril in Contrast Nephrology. Indian Heart Journal.
2) Closing Subclavian Aneurysm in Right Aortic Arch. TCT 2012.
3) Chronic Total Occlusion of RCA. CSI.
4) Left Main Bifurcation: A Complex Case. NIC.
5) Crossing Uncrossable Lesions. India Live.