About Dr. Namit Gupta
Dr. Namit Gupta is a Consultant Neurologist and practices at Dr. Namit Gupta's Neurology & Spine Clinic in Sector 56, Aryan Hospital in New Railway Road & Kalyani Hospital in Sector 14, Gurgaon.
Dr. Namit Gupta has completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2006, MD (Medicine) from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner in 2009 & DM (Neurology) from Grant Medical College, JJ group of Hospitals Mumbai in 2012 and has expertise in Parkinson's Disease Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Stroke Treatment, Epilepsy Treatment, Headache Management, Spinal Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Namit Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
1. Fellow of Academy of General Education
1. Presently, Consultant Neurologist at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (2014 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Consultant Neurologist at Kalyani Hospital, Sector-14 (2013 - Till Date)
3. Presently, Consultant Neurologist at Aryan Hospital, Old Railway Road, Sector-4 (2013 - Till Date)
4. Formerly, Consultant Neurologist at Artemis Health Institute, Artemis Hospital (2013 - 2014)
5. Formerly, Neurology, Assistant Professor at Grant Medical College (2012 - 2013)
6. Formerly, Neurology Resident at Grant Medical College (2009 - 2012)
7. Formerly, Internal Medicine at S.P Medical College (2006 - 2009)
8. Formerly, Intern at Kasturba Medical College (2005 - 2006)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Rustagi Ratan Award, 2013
2. 1st Prize in State level Psychiatry Quiz, 2004