About Dr. Deepak Talwar
Dr. Deepak Talwar is a Consultant Pulmonologist in Noida. He is currently practicing at Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute in Sector 11, Noida.
The doctor is having more than 30 years of experience. Dr. Deepak Talwar is a well qualified Pulmonologist in Noida.
As a Pulmonologist, his area of expertise includes COPD, Respiratory Failure, Non-Invasive Ventilation and Advanced Bronchoscopy including Endobronchial, Ultrasound Guided Biopsies, Interstitial Lung Diseases, Pulmonary Hypertension, Cystic Fibrosis, Respiratory Infections, Including Tuberculosis, Bronchiectasis, Pleural Diseases and Lung Cancer.
Patients from all around Sector 11, Noida and entire Noida come to Dr. Deepak Talwar with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Pulmonologist.
Dr. Deepak Talwar has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1980, Diploma in TB & Chest Diseases from V P Chest Institute, Delhi (1984), MD (Pulmonology & Critical Care) from V P Chest Institute, Delhi (1986), DNB from National Board of Examinations, India (1987) and DM (Pulmonology & Critical Care) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (1991).
Before practicing as a Pulmonologist in Sector 11, Noida, Dr. Deepak Talwar was formerly associated with V P Chest Institute (Delhi), RML Hospital (Delhi), PGI (Chandigarh), LNJPN (Delhi) and Assir Central Hospital (Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Academy for Infection Management, International Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA, European Society of Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition, Europe and European Respiratory Society, Europe. Dr. Deepak Talwar is a well known Pulmonologist in Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Deepak Talwar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
2. Member of Academy for Infection Management
3. Member of International Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA
4. Member of European Society of Enteral & Parental Nutrition, Europe
5. Member of European Respiratory Society, Europe
1. Formerly, Consultant at V P Chest Institute, Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at RML Hospital, Delhi,
3. Formerly, Consultant at PGI, Chandigarh
4. Formerly, Consultant at LNJPN, Delhi
5. Formerly, Consultant at Assir Central Hospital, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia