About Dr. B Kalra
Dr. B Kalra is a Consultant Cardiologist in Cyber City. He practices at Residence Cum Heart Clinic in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon and Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. B Kalra has more than 2 decades of experience. He is a qualified Cardiologist in Cyber City.
As a Cardiologist, his area of expertise includes Cardiology, Cardiac Catheterization, Ambulatory BP Recording, Treadmill Test, Stress Echocardiography, High BP, Hypertension, Hole in Heart, Cardiomyopathy, Cardioversion, Vascular Surgery Advice, Cardiovascular Surgery Advice, Complete Cardiac Rehabilitation, Management of Heart Valve Disease, Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography, ECG and Holter 1day to 7days Recording, Heart Surgery/Angioplasty/Management Advice, Management of Chest Pain, Angina, Heart Attack and Echocardiography – Color Doppler Echo, 2D, 3D, 4D.
Dr. B Kalra has completed his education from Bhopal mainly. He did his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 1975, MD (General Medicine) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 1979, DM (Cardiology) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1990, FIAE from Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Delhi in 2002 and FASE from American Society of Echocardiography, USA in 2009.
Dr. B Kalra was formerly a Senior Visiting Consultant Cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi and Apollo Clinic in Gurgaon, Visiting Senior Consultant Cardiology & In charge Echocardiography and Non – Invasive Cardiology Lab, Modern Diagnostic & Research Center and LAL Lab in Gurgaon, Medical Specialist and Post Graduate Teacher, General Medicine/Cardiology, AFMC in Pune, Cardiologist & Head of Cardiology, Military Hospital in Jalandhar, Punjab and Cardiologist & Head of Cardiology at Army Hospital (R&R), Base Hospital in Delhi Cantt, Delhi.
Dr. B Kalra has also been the member of National Executive Committee, American Society of Echocardiography and National Cardio-Vascular Ultrasound Society. He is also the Life member of Indian Medical Association and Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
Dr. B Kalra is also the National General Secretary at Indian Academy of Echocardiography, 2010-2012, President at Indian Medical Association, Gurgaon in 2005, State Vice President at Indian Medical Association, Haryana in 2006 and National Executive Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. B Kalra on www.Lazoi.com
1. National General Secretary Indian Academy of Echocardiography, 2010-2012
2. President Indian Medical Association, Gurgaon in 2005
3. State Vice President Indian Medical Association Haryana in 2006
4. National Executive Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
5. Member of National Executive Committee
6. Member of American Society of Echocardiography
7. Life Member of Indian Medical Association.
8. Life Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
9. Member of National Cardio-Vascular Ultrasound Society
1. Presently, Senior Cardiologist and Additional Director in Cardioloy (NIC), Artemis Health Institute and Hospital, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi
2. Formerly, Senior Visiting Consultant Cardiology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi and Apollo Clinic Gurgaon
3. Visiting Senior Consultant Cardiology & In charge Echocardiography and noninvasive cardiology lab, Modern Diagnostic & Research Center and LAL Lab, Gurgaon
4. Formerly, Medical Specialist and Post Graduate Teacher, General Medicine/Cardiology, AFMC, Pune
5. Formerly, Cardiologist & Head of Cardiology, Military Hospital, Jalandhar, Punjab
6. Formerly, Cardiologist & Head of Cardiology, Army Hospital (R&R), Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, Delhi
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Service Excellence and Best Cardiologist Award in Delhi & NCR, Times Research Group, 2010-2011
2. Best IMA Branch President Award, 2005-2006
3. Awarded by Minister in PMO Dr. Jitendra Singh June 2017 (News World India Citizen Choice award for Excellent Contribution to Healthcare Sector)