About Dr. Aditya Gupta
Dr. Aditya Gupta is a Consultant Senior Neurosurgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 21 years of experience and has excellent surgical techniques for a wide variety of brain tumors & spine diseases. Dr. Aditya Gupta is a well qualified Neurosurgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Aditya Gupta has more than 40 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings.
As a Neurosurgeon, his area of expertise includes Spine Surgery, Brain Tumor Treatment, Brain Tumor Microsurgery, Epilepsy Treatment, DBS Surgery, Gamma Knife Surgery, Cyberknife Radiosurgery, Vagus Nerve Stimulation, Cerebrovascular Surgery and Surgery for Epilepsy.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon comes to visit Dr. Aditya Gupta with lots of hopes and the doctor makes sure that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Neurosurgeon.
Dr. Aditya Gupta has completed his MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1994 and M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1999. He is clearly one of the best neurosurgeons in the country today.
Before practicing as a Neurosurgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Aditya Gupta was formerly associated with AIIMS and Medanta Hospital.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Congress of Neurological Surgeons – US, International Gamma Knife Society, Indian Society for Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery and life member of Neurological Society of India and Skull Base Surgery Society. Dr. Aditya Gupta is a famous Neurosurgeon in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Aditya Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, United States
3. Member of Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons
4. Member of International Gamma Knife Society
5. Member of Indian society for stereotactic and functional neurosurgery
Fellowship - CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, US
1. Formerly, Consultant at AIIMS, Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at Medanta Hospital
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Sir Dorabji Tata Award, 1996
2. BOYSCAST Fellow from President of India, 2006
3. Chief of Army Staff Award, 2012
4. Best Research Paper Award, IES, 1999