About Dr. Tanuj Paul Bhatia
Dr. Tanuj Paul Bhatia is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Center in Sector 8, Faridabad.
Dr. Tanuj Paul Bhatia has completed MBBS from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2004, MS (General Surgery) from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2008 & DNB (Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery) from Baby Memorial Hospital Calicut in 2010 and has expertise in Minimally Invasive Urology, Prostate Laser Surgery, Urinary Incontinence Surgery, Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment, Male Infertility, Stone Diseases, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Stone Urinary Tract etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tanuj Paul Bhatia on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Urological Association
2. Member of Urological Society of India
3. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
4. Member of North Zone USI
5. Member of South Zone USI
6. Member of Urological association of Kerala
7. Member of Urological association of Kerala
1. Formerly, Lecturer at Manipal College Of Medical Sciences from (2009 - 2010)
2. Formerly, Resident Urology at Baby Memorial Hospital Kerla from (2010 - 2013)
3. Formerly, Junior Consultant at Govt. Of NCT Baba Saheb Ambredkar Hospital from (2013 - 2014)
4. Presently, Consultant Urology at Sarvodaya Hospital from 2015
1. Dr. R Sitharaman Memorial Award of Urological Society Of India, 2012
2. Urological Association Of Kerala's First Prize In Uro-Radiology, 2011