About Dr. Alok Dwivedi
Dr. Alok Dwivedi is a consultant Pediatrician and practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62 & Alok Clinic in Sector 50, Noida.
Dr. Alok Dwivedi has Completed MBBS from University of Patna in 1997, MD (Pediatrics) from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 2001 & MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London in 2008 and has expertise in Childhood Infection, Diet Advice, Growth Monitoring, Measles Treatment, Newborn Baby Care, Nutrition Assessment, Vaccination , Viral Fever, Pneumonia, Fever Pain, Allergy, Immunization, Child Growth, Child Asthma, Growth Management, Nutrition in Children, New Born Child Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Alok Dwivedi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
2. Member of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
1. Formerly, Senior Consultant Pediatrician at Fortis Hospital (2010 – 2015)
2. Formerly, Paediatrician at NHS UK (2005 - 2010)
3. Formerly, Registrar at Dr RML Hospital New Delhi (2001 - 2005)
4. Formerly, Resident at King Georges Medical College (1998 - 2001)