About Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Dr. Priyanka Yadav is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sector 30 Gurgaon. She practices at multiple locations i.e. Shivam Hospital in Sector 30 and Gynae Clinic in Sector 31, Gurgaon.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sector 30 Gurgaon.
As an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Vaginal Delivery, Painless Labor Management, Pre and Post Delivery Care, Caesarean Section (C Section), Management of Adolescent problems, Contraceptive Advice, IUCD Insertion (Multi load/Mirena), PCOS Treatment, High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Maternal Care/Checkup, Pre-Marital Counseling, Pre-conception Counseling, Vaginal Infection Treatment, Management of Menstrual Disorders, Well Woman Health check, Treatment Of Uterine Fibroids, Treatment of Polyp, Treatment of Ovarian Cysts, Breast Cancer Screening, Evaluation and Treatment of Infertility, Ovarian Stimulation, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Ovarian cystectomy/oopherectomy, Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation, Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal), Treatment of uterine prolapse, Menopause advice, Pap Smear, Cancer Screening (Preventive), Vaccination and Laparoscopic Gynae Surgeries. Patients from Gurgaon Sector 30, Gurgaon Sector 31 and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. Priyanka Yadav with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped clinic.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav has completed her education mainly from New Delhi. She did her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1998, DGO from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi in 2004, FIAMCH from Indian College of Maternal and Child Health in 2011, FOGSI (Advanced Infertility Training) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2013 and Post Graduation Diploma in Ultrasonography from American Texila University. Currently Dr. Priyanka Yadav is practicing as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sector 30 Gurgaon.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav has also been the life member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and National Association for Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI).
Before practicing as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sector 30 Gurgaon, Dr. Priyanka Yadav was formerly a Senior Consultant at Sunrise Hospital from (2009 - 2014), Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital & VMCC from (2006 - 2009), Resident at Safdarjung Hospital & VMCC from (2004 - 2006) and Resident at Lady Hardinge Medical College & SSKH from (1999 - 2000).
Dr. Priyanka Yadav is a well-known Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sector 30 Gurgaon who has presented many papers in national and international publications.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Priyanka Yadav on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Life Member, Association Of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists Of Delhi (AOGD)
2) Life Member, Federation Of Obstetric And Gynaecological Societies Of India (FOGSI)
3) Life Member, National Association For Reproductive And Child Health Of India (NARCHI)
• EXPERIENCE :
1) Presently, Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician at Gynae Clinic and Shivam Hospital, Gurgaon
2) Presently, Visiting Consultant at Artemis Hospital and Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
3) Formerly, Senior Consultant at Sunrise Hospital from (2009 - 2014)
4) Formerly, Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital & VMCC from (2006 - 2009)
5) Formerly, Resident at Safdarjung Hospital & VMCC from (2004 - 2006)
6) Formerly, Resident at Lady Hardinge Medical College & SSKH from (1999 - 2000)
1) Paper Presentation "Changing Trends In Family Planning" At National Association For Reproductive And Child Health Conference(Narchi), 2006
2) Paper Presentation "Medicolegal Issues In Obstt And Gynae" At National Association For Reproductive And Child Heallth Conference (Narchi), 2006
3) Paper Presentation "Maternal And Fetal Outcome In Pregnancy With Congenital Heart Disease" At 51st National All India Congress Of Obstt And Gynae (Aicog), 2008
4) Case Presentation "Pregnancy With Ovarian Tumor" at Indoscavidinabian Gynaecological Oncologists Conference, 2008
5) Presented "Update On Reproductive Tract Infections" at Association Of Obstt N Gynaecologists Of Delhi (AOGD) Cme, 2009