About Dr. Shashidhar TB
Dr. Shashidhar TB is a Senior ENT Specialist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 7 years of experience and is one of the calmest medical professionals practicing today. Dr. Shashidhar TB is a well qualified ENT Specialist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As an ENT Specialist, his area of expertise includes Airway Reconstruction, Treating Swallowing Disorders, Sleep Apnea Surgery, General ENT, Pediatric ENT, Head & Neck Oncosurgery, Phonosurgery, Laryngology and Cochlear Implants.
Patients from the near around Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to visit Dr. Shashidhar TB with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an ENT Specialist.
Dr. Shashidhar TB has completed his MBBS from Madras Medical School, MS (ENT) from Lady Hardinge Medical College and ECFMG from USA.
He has a thriving practice & has performed over 1000 of successful surgeries on infants. Dr. Shashidhar TB was the first in the country to perform pediatric balloon laryngoplasty and LTR with alar grafting.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Delhi & Haryana, Indian Sleep Surgeons Association, Laryngology & Voice Association and Association Pediatric Otolaryngologist, India. Dr. Shashidhar TB is a famous ENT Specialist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
To add to his credits, Dr. Shashidhar TB has numerous publications in national and international journals. He was the Runner-Up in International Pediatric Otolaryngology conference for the best paper award.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shashidhar TB on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India, Delhi And Haryana
2. Member of Indian Sleep Surgeons Association
3. Member of Laryngology And Voice Association
4. Member of Association Pediatric Otolaryngologist, India
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Medical Excellence awarded 2014 given by IMA president, AIIMS director sponsored by jansanskriti NGO.
2. Best Paper awarded (Runner up) in International Pediatric Otolaryngology conference , March 2010, Hyderabad, India (Paper: Balloon Laryngoplasty in Pediatric Subglottic Stenosis, Judges- Paul J Willging, Ravi Elluru, Allesandro)