About Dr. A J Chitkara
Dr. A J Chitkara is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh & Sarvodaya Child Care in Pitampura, North West Delhi.
Dr. A J Chitkara has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical college, University of Delhi, New Delhi in 1979 & MD (Paediatrics) from Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research in 1983 and has expertise in Vaccinology, Growth Monitoring, Measles Treatment, Newborn Baby Care, Nutrition Assessment, Hepatitis Vaccines, Aplasia Cutis Congenita, Growing Up in an Urban Slum, Pediatric Infectious Diseases etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. A J Chitkara on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Asian Society of Pediatrics Infectious Diseases
2. Member of Immunization Committee, Indian Academy of Pediatrics
3. Founder Member of Influenza Foundation of India
4. Editorial Board Member of for Indian Pediatrics
5. Editorial Board Member of forPediatrics Today
6. Editorial Board Member of for Journal of Pediatrics infectious Diseases
1. Fellow of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
• TRAINING :
1. ADVAC Training, France, 2008