About Dr. Rakesh Kumar
Dr. Rakesh Kumar is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Midas Clinic in Sector 37 & QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre in Sector 20A, Faridabad.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar has completed MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Orissa in 2004, MS (Orthopaedics) from Patna Medical College, Patna in 2008 & M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from Grand Medical College, Mumbai in 2013 and has expertise in Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Joint Replacement Surgery, Frozen shoulder Physiotherapy, Fracture Treatment, Cartilage Surgery, ACL Reconstruction, Meniscus Injury, Shoulder SLAP (Tear) Lesions, Ligament Reconstruction, Bankart Repair etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakesh Kumar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
2. Member of Delhi Orthopedic Association
3. Member of ISKSAA
4. Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
5. Member of Delhi Arthroscopy Society
1. Arthroscopy and Sports Injury - 2015
2. Advanced Arthroscopy Training - 2014
1. Formerly, Sports injury, knee and shoulder specialist at Asian Hospital (2008 - 2016)