About Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharjee
Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharjee is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Metro Heart Institute with Multispeciality in Sector 16A & Arthritis Clinic in Green Field Colony, Faridabad.
Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharjee has completed MBBS from Silchar Medical College in 1995, MS (Orthopaedics) from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 2000, FIMS from Ohio, USA in 2009, Fellowship in Joint Replacement from University of Seychells American School of Medicine in 2013, M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from University of Seychells American School of Medicine in 2013 & FICS from Australia Chapter in 2014 and has expertise in Joint Replacement Surgery, Spine Surgery, Fracture Treatment, Knee Replacement, Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Knee Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharjee on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Orthopaedic Association
2. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
1. Formerly, Visiting Consultant—Arthroplasty & Spine Surgeon at Majeedia Hospital,Jamia Hamdard University,New Delhi from (2010 - 2011)
2. Presently, Visiting Consultant at AL Rasul Hospital , Erbil , Iraq from (2009 - 2016)
3. Presently, Visiting Consultant at Cygnus Orthocare Hospital , New Delhi from (2009 - 2016)
4. Presently, Visiting Consultant at Global Speciality Hospital ,Gwalior from (2009 - 2016)
5. Formerly, Visiting Consultant - Cheif Trauma and Spine Surgeon at SR Soin Hospital & Trauma Centre, F aridabad from (2007 - 2009)
6. Formerly, HOD at QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre from (2006 - 2009)
7. Formerly, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Swarn Jayanti Samudaik Hospital from (2000 - 2006)
8. Formerly, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Methodist Hospital from (2000 - 2000)
1. Certificate of appreciation for Best Orthopaedics Work, NIRPHAD, 2005