About Dr. Manju Dutta
Dr. Manju Dutta is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Child and Newborn Care Clinic in Sector 50, Noida & Sehgal Neo Hospital in Meera Bagh, Delhi.
Dr. Manju Dutta has Completed MBBS from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1989, MD (Pediatrics) from Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2003 & Certification In Respiratory Allergies And Immunology from College Of Allergy Asthma And Applied Immunology, New Delhi in 2016 and has expertise in Alergy, Asthma, Neonatology, Nebulization, Immunization, New Born Care, Childhood Obesity, Adolescent Health, Paediatric Dermatology, Infant & Child Nutrition, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Childhood Infectious Diseases, Infant Growth and Development, Growth & Development Evaluation, Allergy Tests and Immunotherapy, Treatment of all New born Illnesses, Allergy Disorders in Infants and Children etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manju Dutta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
2. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
1. Presently, Consultant at Child and Newborn Care Clinic in Sector 50, Noida
2. Formerly, Consultant at Neo Hospital
3. Formerly, Visiting Consultant at Moolchand Hospital
4. Formerly, Visiting Consultant at Apollo Hospital
5. Formerly, Consultant at LNJP Hospital
6. Formerly, Consultant at Army Hospital Research & Referral Hospita, (2000 - 2008)
7. Formerly, Consultant at Military Hospital (1997 - 2000)
8. Formerly, Consultant at Command Hospital (1992 - 1997)
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Awards, Gold Medallist of her MBBS Batch at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi