About Dr. Umesh Kohli
Dr. Umesh Kohli is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences in Sector 21 A, Faridabad.
Dr. Umesh Kohli has completed MBBS from Banaras Hindu University in 1998, MD (General Medicine) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU) in 2002 & DM (Cardiology) from University of Delhi in 2009 and has expertise in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardioversion, Complete Cardiac Rehabilitation, Heart Surgery, Vascular Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Umesh Kohli on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1) CSI Traveller Award - 2009
2) Presented a poster entitled “A Study of Association of H.Pylori and Coronary Artery Disease”. -
3) Research Paper Titled “Non Invasive Management of Indian Visceral Leishmaniasis Clinical Assplication of Diagnosis by K39
4) Antigen Strip Testing at Kalazar Referral Unit” Published in Clinical Infectious Diseases - 2002