About Dr. Monik Mehta
Dr. Monik Mehta is a Senior Cardiologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He is currently practicing at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
The doctor is having more than 20 years of experience and is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As a Cardiologist, his area of expertise includes Cardiology, Complex Coronary Interventions, Trans-radial Interventions, Peripheral Interventions, Pacemakers, ICD’s, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Implants and Balloon Valvuloplasty.
Patients from all around Gurgaon Sector 51 and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. Monik Mehta with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Cardiologist.
Dr. Monik Mehta has completed his MBBS from AFMC, Pune University, MD (Medicine) from Army Hospital, Delhi University and DM (Cardiology) from AFMC, Pune University.
Before practicing as a Cardiologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon, Dr. Monik Mehta was formerly associated with AFMC in Pune, Army Hospital in Delhi, Military Hospital in Jalandhar, Metro Group of Hospital in Delhi and Alchemist Hospital in Gurgaon.
Dr. Monik Mehta has been awarded with the Videsh Sewa Medal by Govt. of India and the United Nations Medal by United Nations.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India and Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (USA). Dr. Monik Mehta is a famous Cardiologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Monik Mehta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Physicians of India
2. Member of Cardiological Society of India
3. Member of Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (USA)
1. Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA (FSCAI)
1. Formerly, Consultant at AFMC, Pune
2. Formerly, Consultant at Army Hospital, Delhi
3. Formerly, Consultant at Military Hospital in Jalandhar
4. Formerly, Consultant at Metro Group of Hospital, Delhi
5. Formerly, Consultant at Alchemist Hospital, Gurgaon
1. Awarded, The Videsh Sewa Medal by Govt. of India
2. Awarded, The United Nations Medal by United Nations