About Dr. P K Sethi
Dr. P K Sethi is a Senior Consultant Neurologist who is practicing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi. He has completed his education mainly from Delhi. He did his MBBS from AIIMS, Delhi in 1962 and MD from AIIMS, Delhi in 1979.
As a Neurologist, his area of expertise includes Brain Paralysis, Epilepsy, Ischemic/Brain, Haemorrhage, Headache, Treatment of Parkinsonism Diseases, Acquired loss of Brain Function, Sleep Disorder, Mental Retardation, Nerves, Radicles Related Disorders, Spinal Chord Disorder, Brain Care Foundation and Unexpected Death in Epilepsy.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Neurological Society of India, American Academy of Neurology, Association of Physicians of India, Royal Society of Health (London), Indian Epilepsy Association, Indian Epilepsy Society and President Indian Epilepsy Trust & 18th International Epilepsy Congress.
To add to his achievements, Dr. P K Sethi has won Padma Shri for Medicine (Neurology) by President of India in 2002, Vishist Seva Medal (VSM) by President of India in 1965 and Gen Amir Chand Award (for best research paper) in 1982.
Dr. P K Sethi has many years of teaching experience. He was formerly teaching under graduates at AIIMS (for 3 years), was an assistant Instructor in Neurology at State University of New York, Buffalo (for 2 years), Teaching Post Graduates at Command Hospital Lucknow and Calcutta (Both formally recognized Institutes for teaching – 8 years) and teaching Post Graduates at Army Hospital, Delhi Cant. (Recognized teacher by Delhi University – 2 years).
Apart from teaching, Dr. P K Sethi has also been the General Duty Medical Officer in Indian Army (1963 – 1966), Research Pool Officer (D.G.A.F.M.S) at Department of Neurology, AIIMS New Delhi (1966 – 1971), Classified Specialist (Neurology) at Army Hospital, Delhi (1983 – 1986), Chairman and Head Department of Neurology at Vidya Sagar Institute of Health and Neurosciences, New Delhi (1995 – 1998) and Consultant at Cromwell Hospital, London.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. P K Sethi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of International College of Angiology, USA
2. Fellow of International Academy of Medical Sciences
3. Fellow of International Medical sciences Academy
4. Founder Fellow of Indian Academy of Neurology
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of American Academy of Neurology
3. Member of Association of Physicians of India
4. Member of Royal Society of Health, London
5. Member of Indian Epilepsy Association
6. Member of Indian Epilepsy Society
7. President Member of Indian Epilepsy Trust & 18th International Epilepsy Congress
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Padma Shri for Medicine by President of India, 2002
2. Vishist Seva Medal by President of India, 1965
3. Gen Amir Chand Award for best research paper 1982