About Dr. Gaurav Minocha
Dr. Gaurav Minocha is an Consultant Interventional Cardiologist with more than a decade of experience in his field of specialisation. He is practising at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Vaishali (Delhi NCR), where he has been in practice since January 2010. He can also be consulted at the Care Heart Centre at Hargovind Enclave in Delhi.
Dr. Gaurav Minocha obtained his MBBS and MD Internal Medicine degrees from Punjab University, through Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana. He then added the superspeciality DM (Cardiology) degree to his qualifications, from King George's Medical College, Lucknow, in 2002.
On completion of his MD, Dr. Minocha worked as Senior Resident in the Department of Cardiology at the Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, and at King George Medical College, Lucknow, from January 1999 to June 2002. He then joined the Metro Heart Institute in Noida as Consultant Cardiologist. He returned to the Escorts Heart Institute from May 2003 up to December 2006, holding the posts of Attending Cardiologist and Consultant Cardiologist in Invasive and Interventional Cardiology.
During his cardiology practice at the various hospitals, Dr. Gaurav Minocha has gained extensive experience and performed a large number of cardiac non-invasive and invasive procedures including coronary angiograms (5,000+) and interventions (2,500+).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gaurav Minocha on www.Lazoi.com
1. Founder Member of Mens Health Society of India
2. Member of American College of Cardiology
3. Member of European Society of Cardiology
4. Member of Cardiological Society of India
5. Member of East Delhi Physician Association
1. Fellowship of Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions
2. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, International
1) Received multiple awards and accolades during graduation and post-graduation.
2) Recognized by Delhi Medical Association for his contribution to Cardiology.
3) Invited as Guest Faculty at national and international Cardiology conferences.
1. Won Several Accolades Distinctions During Medical Education
2. Topper in Post Graduate Entrance Examination
3. Gold Medal in MD Final Examination
1) MD Thesis: Role of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography versus Treadmill Test in the evaluation of latent coronary artery disease in asymptomatic patients of NIDDM. Punjab University.
2) DM Thesis: Requirement of pacing in patients of acute MI with permanent pacemaker implantation, Lucknow University.
1) Article: Diagnostic accuracy of Multislice CT Coronary Angiography in patients presenting with non-Diagnostic chest pain. G Minocha, Poonam Khurana, Mitu Anand Minocha, Simmi Manocha, Sameer Srivastava, Praveer Agarwal, Ravi R Kasliwal, Tarlochan Singh Kler, Naresh Trehan. JACC. 2006 Vol. 47, 4, (Supplement A), 127A.
2) Article: Primary Thrombosuction with Export Aspiration Catheter during Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndrome: Acute results and in-hospital outcomes. Gaurav Minocha, Praveer Agarwal, Sanjay Kumar Chugh, Mitu Anand Minocha, Atul Mathur, Suman Bhandari, Ashok Seth, Tarlochan Singh Kler. JACC. 2006 Vol, 47, 4, (Supplement A), 217A.