About Dr. Kuldeep Arora
Dr. Kuldeep Arora is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Paras Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase 1 & Chirayu Gynae and Heart Clinic in Sector 49, Gurgaon.
Dr. Kuldeep Arora has completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur in 1999, DM (Cardiology) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore in 2007 and MD (General Medicine) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 2002. Dr. Kuldeep Arora has expertise in Angiogram, Coronary Angiogram, Angioplasty, Pacemaker, Heart Attack, Hypercholesterolemia etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Kuldeep Arora on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
2) Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
1) Sr. Consultant, Interventional Cardiology at Paras Hospital
2) Consultant Interventional Cardiology at Seven Hills Hospital
3) Consultant, Interventional Cardiology at Wockhardt Hospitals
4) Assistant Professor at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research