About Dr. Smita Mishra
Dr. Smita Mishra is a Consultant Child Heart Specialist and Pediatric Cardiologist in Noida Sector 128. She practices at multiple locations i.e. Jaypee Hospital in Noida Sector 128 and Holy Family Hospital in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Smita Mishra has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified Child Heart Specialist and Pediatric Cardiologist in Noida Sector 128.
As a Child Heart Specialist and Pediatric Cardiologist, her area of expertise includes Pediatric Echo, Fetal Echo, 3D Echo, Stenting, Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, Device Closure of ASD, Atrial Septal Occluder, Pediatric Heart Defects, Interventional Catheterization, Atrial Septal Defects, Congenital Valve Problems, Arrhythmias, Congenital Heart Disease, Kawasakis disease, Pediatric Cardiac Diseases, Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Pediatric Cardiology, Coil Closure of Shunt Lesions, Ballooning & Stenting procedures and Noninvasive Pediatric Cardiology. Patients from Noida Sector 128, Okhla and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Smita Mishra with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Smita Mishra has completed her education mainly from Madhya Pradesh. She did her MBBS from SS Medical College, Madhya Pradesh in 1987, MD (Pediatrics) from SS Medical College, Madhya Pradesh in 1991 and FNB (Pediatric Cardiology) from Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi in 2004. Currently Dr. Smita Mishra is practicing as a Child Heart Specialist and Pediatric Cardiologist in Noida Sector 128.
To add in her achievements, Dr. Smita Mishra has won Post Doctor Award 2013 – IMA, Faculty – National consensus meeting on drugs in pediatric cardiology, 2008 (PCSI), Secretary at Cardiology chapter of IAP (2010-2012), Editor newsletter for cardiology chapter of central IAP (2008-2010), Executive board member Delhi IAP, Advisor at Project Donate Life and Presently the Chairperson at Cardiology chapter of IAP.
Dr. Smita Mishra has also been the life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, Indian Society for Echocardiography and Secretary Member of Paysuri Charitable Trust.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Smita Mishra on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
2. Life Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
3. Life Member of Indian Society for Echocardiography
4. Secretary Member of Paysuri Charitable Trust
1. Co-ordinator & part of writing group for national consensus guidelines on timing of intervention in pediatric cardiology (for CSI), 2007
2. Faculty-National consensus meeting on drugs in pediatric cardiology, 2008 (PCSI)
3. Treasurer Cardiology chapter of Indian academy of pediatrics, 2008-2010
4. Secretary, Cardiology chapter of IAP, 2010-2012
5. Presently, Chairperson, Cardiology chapter of IAP
6. Editor newsletter for cardiology chapter of central IAP, 2008-2010
7. Chief Coordinator, central Indian academy of pediatrics committee on national registry on pediatric hypertension, 2011-2012 (Project pending for approval)
8. Reviewer, Rheumatology (Oxford Journal)/IP, Indian Pediatrics, Indian Heart Journal
9. Executive board member Delhi IAP
10. Advisor, Project Donate Life
11. Author, PCSI Disability Criteria for children with heart disease to be presented to central government, The project accepted for scrutiny by special 3 membered review committee 2015
• AWARDS :
1. Post Doctor Award 2013, IMA