About Dr. Avnish Seth
Dr. Avnish Seth is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon & Gastro Liver Care Clinic in Dwarka Sector 6, South West Delhi.
Dr. Avnish Seth has completed her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1981, MD (General Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1989 & DM (Gastroenterology) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh in 1995 and has expertise in Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Liver Transplantation, Gastroscopy, Liver Disease Treatment, Gastritis Treatment, Constipation Treatment, Chronic Liver Disease, Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Avnish Seth on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of American Association for study of Liver Diseases
2. Member of Society of GI Endoscopy of India
3. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
4. Member of Government of India committee on National Guidelines for liver transplantation
5. Member of Indian National Association for Study of Liver
1. Fellowship in Liver Transplantation (UK) - Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK, 2006
2. Fellowship in Endoscopic Ultrasound (USA) - Medical Univ. of South Carolina and Univ. Of Alabama, Birmingham, USA, 2011
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service by the President of India - 2009