About Dr. Arvind Kumar
Dr. Arvind Kumar is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and practices at NCR's Gastro-Liver Clinic in Jharsa Road, Gurgaon.
Dr. Arvind Kumar has completed DNB (Gastroenterology) from SGDGI, Lucknow in 2002, Sr. Resident from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2000, MD (General Medicine) from PGIMS in 1995 & MBBS from RMCN, Ranchi in 1991 and has expertise in Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gastroenterology, GERD, Heartburn, Hematologist (Digestive & Liver) Problem, Hemochromatosis, Hepatology, Liver Diseases, Liver Gastric Digestive Disease, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Ulcerative Colitis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arvind Kumar on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
2. Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
3. Life Member Society of Gastrointestinal - Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
4. Member of American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
5. Member of Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Research work, Looked into free radical levels in patients with uncontrolled diabetes and those with diabetic complications, and change in levels after control of Diabetes. - 1996
2. Research work, Role of Parvovirus B19 as etiology in children with acute viral hepatitis and fulminant hepatic failure of unknown etiology. - 2001
3. Research work, Role of HE virus in causing decompensation in chronic liver disease in adults - 2002
4. Research work, multiple viral hepatotropic coinfections in children with acute hepatitis versus severity of clinical illness. - 2003
5. Research work, Fever and jaundice-redefining this subgroup of patients. - 2003