About Dr. Kiran Lohia
Dr. Kiran Sethi Lohia is a celeb skin and wellness expert from New York. She has been named skin expert in India by Elle Magazine and has had columns with numerous press, and has been the co-host of a number of TV shows for NDTV, CNBC, and more.
Dr. Kiran is committed to the continuous pursuit of learning, allowing her to provide the highest quality of care that she can to her patients. She relies on her in-depth knowledge, advanced training, and vast experience to determine the treatments for each patient's unique needs. She enjoys a loyal patient following due to her aptitude for perfection, attention to detail, the time she spends and the care she delivers consulting with each patient. She is dedicated and committed to providing quality, individualised and up to date healthcare to her patients.
She is a global trainer and speaker for Botox, fillers, threads, lasers and more. She collaborates with doctors from around the world from all different specialities and integrates alternative remedies with new technology. Well known doctors like Arizona based Dr. Amy Shah (double boarded in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology from Harvard and Columbia University), Naturopaths Dr. Gonzalez, Dr. Nadia and Dr. Bryant from Los Angeles and more all work with Dr. Kiran Sethi to create healthy ways of living that directly transform how we look and feel. Dr. Kiran Sethi also looks to explore all different sciences from Ayurveda to Homeopathy to Naturopathy to Gynecology and more in order to create an integrated sense of health, where we treat all aspects of your system, thereby balancing you.
She has brought Pearl Powder to India her first venture in the natural supplement, an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that was lost to time. Named "Glow Dust" at Isya, it is a natural form of calcium, healthy minerals and also conchiolin which boosts collagen naturally.
Dr. Kiran also was to bring her Drop Bar for IV Infusions of vitamin water into the system to Delhi years ago. A huge craze in the west with celebs like Rihanna and Adele. She collaborated with doctors from UPenn, and created a list of infusions designed to boost your immunity, make you glow, promote wellness and even cure a hangover!
She brings exclusive lasers and treatments like Picosure (the strongest laser in the world for pigmentation and tattoo removal), and Sculpsure (the latest innovation in fat loss that is painless and side effect free). She also innovated therapies that stimulate the creation of baby collagen-like Good Genes therapy and Gold Plasma. For an integrative approach to beauty, Isya Aesthetics is where to be.
1. Member of American Medical Association
2. Member of American College of Physicians
3. Member of American Society of Dermatology
4. Member of Dermatologic and Aesthetic Surgery International League
5. Member of International Society of Dermatology
6. Member of European Society of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology
7. Member of International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
8. Member of American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
9. Member of Indian Academy of Dermatologists and Venereologists
1. Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine - American Board, 2010
2. Fellowship in Laser Surgery - American Board, 2012
1. Formerly, Host of NDTV Show Get the Look (2017)
2. Formerly, Global Trainer for Galderma Fillers (2014)
3. Formerly, Consultant Dermatology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj (2013)
4. Formerly, Founder and Consultant Dermatologist at Lumiere Dermatology, Panchsheel Park (2013)
5. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist at Kaushik Skin Centre, Saket, Delhi (2012-2013)
6. Formerly, Associate Dermatology Consultant at Calcutta Medical Center, Kolkata (2010-2012)
7. Head of R&D for COSMEDIC, A Cosmeceuticals Brand (2010)
8. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, NY (2008-2010)
1. Best Dermatologist in India – Elle Magazine
2. Best Dermatologist in India – HealthSite- by Times of India
3. Best Dermatologist in India - BeautyPolis
4. Best Dermatology Centers in Delhi-NCR – Times of India
5. Best Dermatology Centers in North India – Franchise India