About Dr. Vikas Kataria
Dr. Vikas Kataria is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Kataria's Heart & Gynae Clinic in Vikas Puri & Holy Family Hospital in Okhla, Delhi.
Dr. Vikas Kataria has Completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi in 1995, MD (General Medicine) from G B Pant Hospital/ Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2000 & DNB (Cardiology) from National Board Of Examination in 2009 and has expertise in ECG, TMT, Chest Pain, Diabetes, Syncope, Angiogram, Holter, Arrhythmia, Coronary Angiogram, Carotid Angioplasty, Carotid Stenting, Heart Conditions, Echocardiography, Blood Pressure, Pacemaker Implantation, Stress Echocardiography, Cholesterol Management, Peripheral Angiography, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikas Kataria on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
2. Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
3. Member of India Cardiological Society
1. Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
2. Fellowship of European Heart Rhythm Association
3. Fellowship of Arrhythmia at A Z Sint Jain Hospital, Belgium
1. Presently, Consultant at Kataria's Heart & Gynae Clinic, Vikas Puri
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant Cardiologist at Holy Family Hospital
3. Formerly, Senior Consultant Cardiologist at Max Smart City Hospital, Saket
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. European Society Certified Cardiac Device Implanter, 2015