About Dr. Nidhi Verma
Dr. Nidhi Verma is a consultant ophthamologist and practices at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). She is a leading expert in diseases of the eye in the country who provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Nidhi Verma has a vast experience in dealing with refractive surgery, cataract surgery, Femto-LASIK, glaucoma etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Nidhi Verma is well versed in treating eye pain, blindness, colour blindness, night blindness, cataract, glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye ball), myopia (short-sightedness), hypermetropia (long-sightedness), astigmatism, squint, conjunctivitis, corneal ulcer, corneal opacities, retinoblastoma (childhood retinal cancer), orbital blow-out or orbital fracture, fungal infection of the eye-lids, neuromyelitis optics (inflammation and erosion of the optic nerve), nystagmus (rapid, uncontrollable and oscillatory movements of eyes) , exophthalmos (protruding eye-balls), bhlepharospasm (spasm of the eye lids), amblyopia, ametropia, chalazion (cysts of the eye lids due to blockage of eye lids), hamarlopia (day blindness), diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, retinitis (inflammation of the retina), iridocyclitis (inflammation of the iris), dacrocystitis (inflammation of the lacrimal gland) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Nidhi Verma has completed her MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College in 1993 and MS (Ophthalmology) from Himachal Pradesh University in 1997.
Dr. Nidhi Verma is among few opthamologist at Medanta in Gurgaon who are members of medical associations of India.
Dr. Nidhi Verma is a life member of NZOS.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nidhi Verma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
2. Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
3. Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
4. Member of Glaucoma Society Of India (GSI)
5. Member of AAO - American Academy of Ophthalmology
6. Member of Glaucoma Research Society
1. Presently, Consultant at Medanta - The medicity, Gurgaon (2017 - till date)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Ophthalmologist at Aravind Eye Hospital (2007 - 2009)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Ophthalmologist at Baba Raghav Das Medical College (2004 - 2007)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Best Paper Award - 2010