About Dr. Shwetabh Verma
Dr. Swetabh Verma is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony as a Consultant Orthopedic. He is renowned for the treatment of bone and joint diseases in India who provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony.
Dr. Swetabh Verma has an immense experience in bone diseases, fracture treatment, hand surgeries, joint and bone surgeries, joint diseases, joint replacement, spine disorders, total hip replacement, total knee replacement, revision of previously failed total knee replacement and total hip replacement and reconstructive surgeries for complex fractures at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony.
Dr. Swetabh Verma is an expert in managing patients of bone and joint diseases and well known for treating TB of the hip joint, TB of the knee joint, fractures of the bones, congenital bone/joint deformaties, gangrene of hands or feet, tendon tears, joint dislocation, congenital talipes equino varus(CTEV/club foot), congenital dislocation of the hip joint, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, osteoarthritis, cervical spondylosis, Dupuytren's contracture, tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis, golfer's elbow/medial epicondylitis, de Quervain's tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder/periarthritis of the shoulder joint, plantar fascitis, fibromyalgia, rickets, osteomalacia, hyperparathyroidism, trigger finger/thumb, delayed and non-union of fractured bones, malunion of fractured bones, post-fracture shortening of bones, avascular necrosis, stiff joints, Sudeck's dystrophy, myositis ossificans (post-traumatic ossification) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Swetabh Verma has completed his MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences in 2007, M.S. (Orthopaedic Surgery) from KGMU, Lucknow in 2011, FNB (Spine Surgery) from National Board of Examination, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2015 and FMISS from Nanoori Hospital in Seoul, Soth Korea in 2016 to be an orthopedic surgeon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shwetabh Verma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of AO Spine community
2. Member of AO Trauma association
3. Member of Indian Arthroscopic Society
4. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
5. Member of Delhi Orthopedic Association
6. Member of Uttar Pradesh Orthopedic Association
7. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
1. Fellowship of FNB (Spine Surgery) from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, 2013
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Dr. M. Basavraju Golden Jubilee award
2. Dr. Subramanyam Golden Jubilee award
3. Dr. Bhargav Golden Jubilee Award
4. Dr. Meera Meundi Golden Jubilee award
5. Dr. Venkatesh Murthy Golden Jubilee award
6. Dr. K. Subramanya Golden Jubilee Award
1. Presently, Consultant at Medanta - The Medicity (2017 - till date)
2. Formerly, PG resident (Orthopaedic Surgery) KGMU, Lucknow (2008 - 2011)
3. Formerly, senior resident at ESI hospital Jhilmil, Delhi