About Dr. Anand Jaiswal
Dr. Anand Jaiswal is a pulmonologist and Sleep Medicine Specialist at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and provides OPD as a pulmonologist cum sleep medicine specialist.
Dr. Anand Jaiswal is a pulmonologist with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in treatment of intravenous cannulation, Fibro-optic bronchoscopy including BAL and brushings, Central venous cannulation, Critical Care.
Dr. Anand Jaiswal is an expert in managing patients of Asthma, Tuberculosis, Lung cancer, Bronchitis, Bronchiectasis, Pulmonary artery embolism (Blood clot in the lung artery), Bronchiolitis (Inflammation of the bronchioles), Pneumonia, Interstitial lung disease (Fibrosis of the lungs), Hepato-pulmonary syndrome (Complication of liver cirrhosis affecting the lungs), Goodpasture syndrome (Autoimmune disease affecting the lungs & kidneys), Sleep apnea (Episodes of breathlessness) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Anand Jaiswal has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1982 and MD (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease) from Vallabh Bhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi in 1987 to be a pulmonologist cum sleep medicine specialist.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anand Jaiswal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National College of Chest Physician
2. Member of Indian Society for Study of Lung Cancer
1. Presently, Head of Department of Resp. Intensive care/ Bronchoscopy & Lung Cancer Clinic, National Institite of T.B. & Resp. diseases, New Delhi, 2016
2. Formerly, Senior Resident, Vallabh Patel Chest Instituted, 1991
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Rajshri Dr Ram Kishore Memorial Medal, 1987