About Dr. Virender K Sheorain
Dr. Virender K Sheorain is an endovascular surgeon at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and provides OPD as an endovascular surgeon.
Dr. Virender K Sheorain is an endovascular surgeon with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in different aspects of Endovascular Interventions, Uterine Artery Embolization for Fibroids, Non-Fibroid Etiology at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Virender K Sheorain is an expert in managing patients cardiac ailments and well known for treating Lymphedema, Venous ulcer, Thrombophlebitis, Klippel-Trenauny syndrome, Varicose veins, Deep vein thrombosis, Upper limb ischaemia, Grangrene, Acrocyanosis(Crurum puellarum frigidum), Popliteal aneurysm, Mycotic aneurysm, Air embolism, Fat embolism, Saddle Embolus, Acute limb ischaemia, Arterial embolism, Traumatic acute arterial occlusion, Subclavian steal syndrome, Temporal Arteitis, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Takayasu's Pulseless arteritis, Kawasaki disease, Giant Cell arteritis, Cryoglobulinaemic vasculitis, Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic-antibody associated vasculitis, Polyarteritis nodosa, Thromboangitis Obliterans(TAO) or Buerger's disease, Aortoiliac Occulsive Disease, Infrainguinal arterial occlulsive disease etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Virender K Sheorain has completed his MBBS from Nagpur University in 2000, MD (Radiology) from Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur University in 2006, Housemenship Forensic Medicine - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 2002, Housemenship Orthopedics Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College, University of Mumbai, India in 2003, FRCR from The Royal College of Radiologists, UK in 2007 and Fellowships in Vascular Interventions (Adult & Pediatrics) from University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 2011.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Virender K Sheorain on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
2. Member of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA)
3. Member of Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
4. Member of Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
1. Presently, Division of Peripheral Vascular and Endovascular
Sciences at Medanta – The Medicity (2012 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (2011 - 2012)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Distinguished Service Award for Best Post Graduate Fellow of the Year, 2009
2. First Position in Maharashtra State Level Radiology Quiz for MSBIRIA Quiz Winner, 2006