About Dr. Deep Dutta
Dr. Deep Dutta is the Consultant Endocrinologist and practices at Venkateshwar Hospital in Dwarka, South West Delhi.
Dr. Deep Dutta has completed MBBS from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry, MD (Medicine) from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, DM & DNB (Endocrinology) from National Board of Examination and has expertise in Endocrinology, Diabetology, Internal Medicine, Metabolic Disorders, Adrenal Disorders, Bone and Calcium Metabolism, Diabetes during Pregnancy, Diabetic Foot, Disorder of Sexual Differentiation, Erectile Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders, Growth Disorders, Hypertension, Insulin Treatment, Low Sugar Management, Obesity Treatment, Pediatric Diabetes, Pituitary Disorders, Secondary Hypertension, Sex Hormone Problems, Thyroid Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Deep Dutta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Endocrine Society, USA
2. Member of American Association Of Clinical Endocrinlogists (AACE)
3. Member of European Association for The Study of Diabetes (EASD)
4. Member of Endocrine Society, India
5. Member of Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society (APPES)
6. Member of Research Society For The Study Of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
7. Member of Indian Society of Bone and Mineral Research
8. Member of American Thyroid Association
1. Fellow of American College of Endocrinology
1. Formerly, Consultant at PGIMER
2. Formerly, Assistant Professor in Endocrinology at Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi (2014-2016)
• TRAINING & CERTIFICATES:
1. Specialty Certificate in Endocrinology & Diabetes - MRCP, UK
2. Training in Advanced Molecular Methods in Diabetes - The Hanover Medical School, Germany, 2014
1. Awarded, Anil Seth Award 2016 for Best Clinical Research in Endocrinology by The Endocrine Society of India
2. Awarded, The Novartis Young Investigator Award 2016 by the Research Society of Diabetes in India