About Dr. Sankalp Mohan
Dr. Sankalp Mohan is the best Neurologist in Saket. He practices at Sawan Neelu Hospital in Saket, South Delhi, Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon & Dewan Diagnostic Centre in Model Town, Panipat.
Dr. Sankalp Mohan has more than 8 years of experience. He is a qualified Neurologist in Saket.
As a Neurologist, his area of expertise includes Stroke, Pain Management, Movement Disorders, Botox Injections, Epilepsy Treatment, Parkinson's Disease Treatment, Video EEG, Electromyography, Headache Management, Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis, Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Neuromuscular disorders, Neuro Rehabilitation, Blink Reflex, Brain Mapping, Dementia, Disease of Brain, Hypertension, Migraine Treatment, Nervous System Epilepsy, Neurology and Neuropathy. Patients from Saket and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Sankalp Mohan with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Sankalp Mohan has completed his education mainly from Mumbai. He did his MBBS from Grant Medical College Mumbai in 2009, MD (Medicine) from Govt. Medical College, Baroda in 2013, DM (Neurology) from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in 2016, Short Term Training from PGIMER Chandigarh in 2016 and Fellowship Pain Management from Asceulap Academy, DPMC in 2015. Currently Dr. Sankalp Mohan is practicing as a Neurologist in Saket.
Dr. Sankalp Mohan has also been the member of Indian Academy of Neurology and Indian Medical Association.
Before practicing as a Neurologist in Saket, Dr. Sankalp Mohan was formerly a Short Term Trainee at PGIMER Chandigarh Feb 2016, Fellowship in Pain Management Aesculap Academy October 2015, Assistant Professor at JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (2013), Senior Resident at Govt. Medical College Baroda (2013) and successfully completed training at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai in HIV/AIDS (2006).
To add in his achievements, Dr. Sankalp Mohan has qualified for the Homi Bhabha Exam and Bestowed with the “JRD Tata scholarship” for securing 75% in 1st year MBBS (2004).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sankalp Mohan on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
2) Member of Indian Medical Association
1) Short Term Trainee at PGIMER Chandigarh Feb 2016
2) Fellowship in Pain Management Aesculap Academy October 2015
3) Assistant Professor at JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (2013)
4) Senior Resident at Govt. Medical College Baroda (2013)
5) Successfully completed training at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai in HIV/AIDS(2006)
1) Bestowed with the “JRD Tata scholarship” for securing 75% in 1st year MBBS (2004).
2) Qualified for the Homi Bhabha Exam.
1) Published a paper in “International Journal of Research in Medicine” (IJORIM) indexed in Google Scholar. Retrospective study of 11 cases of epidemic dropsy”, 2013
2) Case Report – Cardioembolic Stroke Leading to Paraperesis Due to Azygous ACA infarct- “International Journal of Basic and applied sciences “– 2014
3) Original Article – A study Of Vitamin B12 as risk factor for Ischemic Stroke 2016
4) Original Article – Awareness of Stroke about symptoms and treatment options Amongst Stroke Patients