About Dr. Kshitij Sheth
Dr. Kshitij Sheth is a Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist and practices at Healing Hearts Cardiac Clinic & Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
Dr. Kshitij Sheth has completed MBBS in 2004, DCH in 2008, DNB in 2010, MD in 2010, and FNB (Pediatric Cardiology) in 2013 and has expertise in Pediatric Cardiac Interventions, Treatment of arrhythmia, Cerebral Palsy Treatment, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Angiogram, ASD / VSD Device Closure, Patent Foramen Ovale, Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy, Balloon Aortic Valvotomy, Coarctation Stenting etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Kshitij Sheth on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
2) Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
3) Member of IAP Cardiology Chapter
1) Pediatric cardiologist at BSES Hospital and Surya Child Care
2) Pediatric Cardiologist at Glenmark Cardiac Centre, 2013
3) Pediatric intensivist at Holi family hospital 2010
4) Senior resident in dept. of PED. Nanavati hospital 2007 – 2010
• AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1) Distinction in otolaryngology in medical school
2) Ranked 1st in all India entrance test for fellowship in pediatric cardiology (national board of examination)