About Dr. Sumit Singh
Dr. Sumit Singh is a Consultant Neurologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon and MedHarbour Family Clinic in Safdarjung Enclave, South West Delhi.
Dr. Sumit Singh has more than 2 decades of experience. He is a qualified Neurologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
As a Neurologist, his area of expertise includes Parkinson’s Disease, Headache, Writer’s Cramp, Spasmodic Torticollis, Blepharospasm, Hemifacial Spasm, Dystonia, Botox Injection, Multiple Sclerosis, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Neuropathies, Movement Disorders, Injections for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Spasticity Management with Botox, Neuromuscular Disorder (Myasthenia Gravis) and Therapeutic Plasma Exchange for Neurological Disorders. Patients from Sector 51, Gurgaon, Safdarjung enclave and entire South West Delhi come to Dr. Sumit Singh with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Sumit Singh has completed his education mainly from Jhansi. He did his MBBS from MLB Medical College, Jhansi in 1991, MD (Medicine) from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1996 and DM (Neurology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1999. Currently he is practicing as a Neurologist in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Sumit Singh has also been the member of Indian Academy of Neurology, International Headache Society, Movement Disorders Society – India and Movement Disorders Society – International.
Dr. Sumit Singh was formerly an Additional Director of Neurology Department at Medanta – The Medicity from (2009 - 2016) and Assistant Professor at AIIMS from (2000 - 2009).
Dr. Sumit Singh has also won BL Soni Gold medal for Topping DM, AIIMS and Best Resident Award, AIIMS.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sumit Singh on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
2. Member of International Headache society
3. Member of Movement Disorders Society, India
4. Member of Movement Disorders Society, International
1. Presently, Director of Neurology Department at Artemis Hospital from ( 2016 - till date)
2. Formerly, Additional Director of Neurology Department at Medanta The Medicity from (2009 - 2016)
2. Formerly, Asst Professor at AIIMS from ( 2000 - 2009)
1. BL Soni Gold medal for Topping DM, AIIMS
2. Best Resident Award, AIIMS